We know that your privacy is important to you. At Ifind ApS, the owner company of this website we're committed to helping you manage and protect it. We take privacy very seriously, and have taken many steps to help safeguard the personal information we collect from you at this Web site.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact Ifind ApS at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our privacy statement will tell you about:
• The organization collecting information at this Web site.
• The information we collect.
• With whom it may be shared.
• The security procedures in place to protect it.
Thank you for using Ifind ApS.
IFIND APS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Protecting your privacy is very important to Ifind ApS. We offer services that help consumers manage their email relationships with personal and commercial contacts. We know that you're concerned with privacy on the Internet, and we've taken many steps to help safeguard your information.
The organization collecting information at this Web site:
Ifind ApS collects personal information about you when you sign-up for Ifind ApS's email change of address service, email forwarding service, or contact management service, or when you sign up for special promotions offered on our Web site, or when you purchase membership on our website, or becoming a registered user in general. We collect this information either directly at our Web site, or through a co-registration page at a partner Web site, or through a pop-up window deployed on a partner Web site. We may combine the information about you that we collect with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
Information we collect:
Ifind ApS asks you for information that enables us to provide the services you wish to use.
- This information may include your old email address, your new email address, your name, or your residential or work address.
- We collect information about your first name, last name, address and phone number for shipping your goods after finalized payment.
- Ifind ApS collects information about your interactions with our services and our Web site, including the date and time you submit your registration for our services, as well as other administrative information that helps Ifind ApS prevent people from misusing our system.
How we use this information:
- When you purchase membership through Ifind ApS, we send out confirmation emails to the email address that you stated in your order. We do this to validate your purchase and to help prevent people from misusing our service. Our confirmation emails provide instructions on how to activate your purchase, or cancel it as appropriate.
- Ifind ApS, on occasion, surveys selected users regarding their use of email and our services, as well as their interests and/or preferences so that we may continue to enhance our services to best serve all our customers. Should we ask you to participate in one of these surveys, your participation is completely at your option.
- Your email address serves as your account log-in ID. You should use a new email address that only you have access to for this purpose, if at all possible, to reduce the risk of someone misusing your Ifind ApS account.
- Ifind ApS may engage third parties to perform analysis or data processing of our databases that involves access to your personal information, in order to better provide you with the services for which you joined. If Ifind ApS does so, it will ensure that such parties are contractually required to keep the information confidential and not to use it in any way other than is necessary to perform their work for Ifind ApS.
- If you register with Ifind ApS, you give Ifind ApS permission to use the information we have told you we collect here, for the purposes we have stated here, according to the options you indicate through the Ifind ApS emails and on our Web site.
Information we share:
· Ifind ApS may gather information about the email traffic of customers including the number and size of messages read.
A "cookie" is a small data file transferred by a Web site to your computer's hard drive. Ifind ApS sends cookies when you surf our site or register for certain services. Accepting cookies used on our Web site does not give Ifind ApS access to your personal information, but we may use the cookies to identify your computer. Cookies are typically classified as either "session" cookies or "permanent" cookies.
"Session" cookies do not stay on your computer after you leave our Web site or close your browser. The aggregate information collected permits us to analyze traffic patterns on our site. This can enable us over time to provide a better experience on our site by improving content or personalization and making our site easier to use.
"Permanent" cookies are those that remain on your computer. They are used to facilitate shopping, personalization and registration services. For example, cookies can keep track of what you have selected to purchase as you continue to shop and allow you to enter your password only once on Web pages where a log-in is required. "Permanent" cookies can be manually removed by the user.
Currently Ifind ApS only uses session cookies.
Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.htm
Netscape Navigator: http://www.netscape.com/legal_notices/cookies.html
Our use of web beacons:
Some Ifind ApS Web pages, banner ads and HTML-formatted email newsletters use Web beacons in conjunction with cookies to compile aggregate statistics about Web site usage. A Web beacon is an electronic image, called a single-pixel (1x1), an action tag or a clear GIF. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on a visitor's computer, such as a visitor's cookie number, time and date of a page view, and whether the visitor is using an email reader that understands HTML email messages. This information helps us understand and improve the effectiveness of our web-based communications. You may render some Web beacons unusable by rejecting their associated cookies.
Our use of third party media companies:
We may display advertisements from third parties. Third-party ad-serving companies control which ads are shown. These ad-serving companies may use their own cookies to collect non-personally identifiable information from you. Some Ifind ApS email newsletters may also be delivered on Ifind ApS's behalf by third party media companies that use the same technologies. In either case, this data is used by the third party media companies to measure advertising and content interest and relevance. To prevent third party media companies from placing cookies on your computer, you will need to visit each media company's Web site and use their cookie removal process or set your browser cookie filter accordingly.
As a Ifind ApS member, you have access to, and appropriate control over, the data that Ifind ApS maintains about you. We provide you with easy access to the information maintained about you in the Ifind ApS database in a format that is easy to understand.
To revise or edit your personally identifiable information, simply go to My Account on the Ifind ApS Web site. Use your email address and password as your log-in ID. Ifind ApS, upon recognizing your valid log-in ID. Requests for deletion of certain key information, such as email address, may require closing the account.
Most requests for access to personal data are processed within seconds of being made through the Ifind ApS Web interface.Any other questions should be addressed to Ifind ApS Support. Information about a member may be withheld or exempted from deletion if this is required by law or is part of a fraud investigation.
If you do not wish to receive any newsletters from us, please use the form below to unsubcribe or click the unsubscribe link which is provided in all e-mails we send you.
Ifind ApS is committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Ifind ApS has in place appropriate physical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. We hold our employees and partners accountable for maintaining the privacy and integrity of our users' information.
Ifind ApS may engage employees, contractors, and other companies to perform work that involves access to personal information. If Ifind ApS does so, it will ensure that such parties are contractually required to keep the information confidential and not to use it in any way other than as is necessary to perform their work for Ifind ApS.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but us. This security measure is working when you see either the symbol of an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser) on the bottom of your browser window.
To access the information Ifind ApS holds about you, use your new email address as your log-in ID. Ifind ApS, upon recognizing your valid log-in ID will send an email to your new email address, containing the link for access to My Account. If you allow others to have access to your new email address box--that is, allow them to access and read your email--they may be able to gain access to your Ifind ApS account. To maintain the highest level of security for your Ifind ApS account, you should not provide others with access to your email address box.
Ifind ApS is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. Ifind ApS does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 15 and Ifind ApS does not target its Web sites to children under 15.
Business Transfers or Bankruptcy:
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy companies or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. In the unlikely event that Ifind ApS or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets. Ifind ApS users will be notified of such business transfer or bankruptcy and be given the opportunity to opt-out of any such transfer. For more information see the "Notification of Changes" section below.
Notification of Changes:
If there are changes to the terms of Ifind ApS's Privacy Statement, we will post those changes and update the revision date in this document on Ifind ApS's Web site prior to implementing those changes, so you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have. For material changes to this Statement, Ifind ApS will post an announcement on our site and provide email notification to affected customers. The foregoing policy is effective as of December 2006.
Phone: 70 27 5959